Strawberries and cream are a heavenly combination. Imagine if you could put them into a pastry...
Actually you can!
10 cut strawberries
2 egg yolks
2 cups heavy cream
¼ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
1 cup water
8 table spoons butter
1 cup flour
1 table spoon vanilla
1. Mix the egg yolks and cream in a pot and mix over medium-high heat.
2. Add in sugar and conrnstarch to the mixture and mix well.
3. Add in strawberries, mix well, and leave it in the fridge to chill.
4. Add water and butter into a pot over medium-high heat and mix till the butter is melted.
5. Add flour into the mixture. Remove it from heat when it's in dough form.
6. Add an egg and vanilla extract onto the dough, mix well.
7. Add another egg and mix well, and add the final one and mix.
8. Pour the mixture into a piping bag and pipe 1-inch mounds on a baking tray.
9. Bake the puffs for 20 minutes at 220°C.
10. Poke a hole at the bottom of each puff and fill it with the chilled strawberry cream.
11. Melt some chocolates and dip the top of each puff into it.
Cover image from Tasty
*Article source: Tasty